thefever5k

« Home | V. » | IV. » | III. » | II. » | I. » | June 8, Day 10 (Point of Interest in Wyoming) » | June 7, Day 9 » | June 6, Day 8 (Day Off) » | Jump! » | Run! »

VII.



i feel lucky to have caught this moment on video last night. it's shot from my bathroom window and it's my neighbor in her kitchen late at night. the music was also sent to me last night. the sound is by two different sound artists, maile colbert and mike shiflet. both of their pieces had common elements (if you listen closely you can hear crickets from both of their audio tracks). i thought they worked beautifully coupled so i mixed them together instead of using them separately. i suggest wearing headphones when watching this one. (note: VI. will be coming later).

cool video and music.
couldnt ask for a better lighting situation on that.

i think id prefer mp4 or avi rather than wmv files though.

is that the neighbor's house i "broke into"?

That really interesting...

Both the shot and the audio...

I also like that these are short...

I think that's my gramma...Is this is Washington?

this video is rad
what up with that lady's light??
maile made the sound???
dude where is she?
in LA still?
BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!

Jason--I'd like to include this video in an upcoming screening at Pixelodeon in Los Angeles. Would you mind emailing me so I can send you more information? Thanks so much!

Jennifer Proctor
proctor.jennifer@gmail.com
http://jenniferproctor.com
http://pixelodeonfest.com

Post a Comment