thefever5k

« Home | BLING BLING » | The Salty Virgin Mary Oversees Chicago » | May 30, Day One » | My Mom » | Another Fine Day at the Office » | My Thirteenth Tattoo »

June 1, Day Three (Renting the Car and Rockin St. Louis)


I think that was the best video you've made yet. The part where you guys are singing "Material Girl" in your shades is classic. And I liked your set with the drummer! That was intense.

ok so this could have been like 4 videos.
but ah
yeah i like the material girl part.
it still baffles me that there are people all over the country who also make experimental music...
like, wha????

you are unbelievably good at shooting and editing.
dont know if this is the same thing, but i just saw this music as well:
http://www.mcturgeon.com/blog/archives/2005/06/mutek05_apparat.html

Post a Comment